MIT2 Laboratory Manager
Modeling & Simulation, Ph.D. Student
University of Central Florida
Institute for Simulation and Training
B.Sc. Psychology, University of Central Florida
Office: (407) 823-5560
Keith, or Mac has he prefers, discovered the MIT2 laboratory through his undergraduate academic mentor, who subsequently introduced him to the laboratory manager at the time. Mac successfully completed and defended his undergraduate honors thesis on the deindividuation of automotive drivers in the Summer of 2014. He has since been given a post Baccalaureate internship with the laboratory where he has been promoted to the position of Laboratory Manager. His interests in academia and research include cognitive psychology, deception detection, and human factors.
- MacArthur, K. R. (2014). Deindividuation of Drivers: Is Everyone Else A Bad Driver? (Honors thesis, University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida)
- MacArthur, K. R., Fund, I., Siler, J., Hancock, G., & Mouloua, M. (2014, March). Validating the Continuum Mysteriosum. Poster presented at the 60th annual meeting of the Southeastern Psychological Association, Nashville, TN. (Click here for manuscript)
- MacArthur, K. R. (2014, April). Deindividuation of Drivers: Are We Individuals? Poster Presented at the 11th annual Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence, Orlando, FL.
- MacArthur, K. R., Greenstein , S., Sawyer, B., & Hancock, P. A. (2014, April). Mastering Google Glass. Poster presented at the Human Factors and Applied Psychology Student Conference, Daytona Beach, FL.
- MacArthur, K. R., Greenstein , S., Sawyer, B. D., & Hancock, P.A. (2014, August). PSUM: Training in Google Glass and Android. Poster presented at the 122nd annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington D.C.
- MacArthur, K. R., Hancock, G. M., & Sawyer, B. D. (2015, August). Deindividuation of drivers: Is everyone else a bad driver? Presented at the 19th triennial congress of the International Ergonomics Association, Melbourne, Australia.
- MacGillivray, T. G., Parkhurst, E. L., MacArthur, K. R., & Hancock, P. A. (2016, April). Human-robot versus human-human relationship impact on comfort levels regarding in home privacy. Poster Presented at the 10th Annual Human Factors and Applied Psychology student conference, Daytona Beach, FL.
- MacArthur, K. R., Stowers, K., & Hancock P. A. (2016, July). Human-robot interaction: Proximity and speed – Slowly back away from the robot! The Proceedings of the 7th International Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics Annual Meeting. Springer Publications.
- Kessler, T. T., MacArthur, K., Trujillo-Silva, M., MacGillivray, T. G., Ripa, C., & Hancock, P. A. (2016, November). The effects of planned versus unplanned malfunctions on trust in human-robot interaction. Presented at the Psychonomics Society 57th Annual Meeting, Boston, MA.